Friday, August 14, 2009

I am feeling better today, even with the cold.  Thankful it hasn't turned into something worse like it has before.  Having a compromised immune system, colds can quickly turn into lung infections, and worse.  I was lucky this time, it is just a cold.  Hopefully almost finished cold.  

Mom is alright today, she was a little out of it this morning, but now she is fine.  She is upstairs doing who knows what, but something to keep her busy.  We are going next week to check out the day program.  She did real well while I took a nap today.  She is a bit mixed up on what time it is, but that is okay.  She just ate breakfast (again).  At least she isn't hungry now like she was.

Tomorrow is book club.  I couldn't finish the book, it was dumb and pointless.  I couldn't like the main characters at all, and I couldn't get past the swearing, even the fake swearing.  This is the first time I really disliked a book we are reading.

Pain level is low again today, probably again due to the cold medicine I have been taking.  Whatever the reason, I'll take it!  I like this low level pain, back to a dull roar.  If it stays like this I will be able to go to the gym again with mom and exercise.  Not that I like it, I just need too.

I hope this finds you having a good day and enjoying the rest of your summer.  It is almost over.  It is now too hot outside to go scootering.  I overheated Mom last night by going.  I won't do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment