Monday, August 17, 2009

I gave Mom my cold.  Oops!  I didn't mean too, however I knew that the chance of her not getting it were pretty slim to none.  I mean, she drinks out of my cup a lot because she thinks its hers.  It's been three days since I last wrote, a record except for the time we didn't have Internet in the house.  I have been mostly sleeping the last few days, trying to get rid of a cold.  You know how that is.  I have one student today.  Yeah!  a student, a real live student!  How exciting!

Not much going on except for the student.  I hope to be getting my back disability soon, I could really use it.  I am going to email Richard today and hope he answers, he doesn't always anymore, but it has been a while since I emailed him.  

I hope tomorrow to take Mom to the day center.  I hope she likes it.  She is afraid that I am going to desert her.  She told me so this morning.  She thinks I leave her at home and go out.  I had to remind her that I take her everywhere with me.  She was happier after that.  

My arm is hurting more again.  Stupid arm.  Wish it would stop hurting.  I had a hard time sleeping last night with the arm.  My leg was sore too.  What I wouldn't give to have a good night sleep!  Oh my!  What a dream.  

Well, I am off for a small nap before my student arrives.  Mom needs one too.  Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment