Monday, August 3, 2009

I taught four lessons today!  Yeah Muglia's!  There are a total of 8 children in the house and the oldest 4 take lessons, 3 piano and 1 clarinet.  Bob is absent today, and Kayla will  have her lesson tomorrow, so I will have at least a few lessons for the week.  One is on vacation, another at band camp and another is ill.  Three absences in one week!  Yikes!  Oh my!  Next week will be a better teaching week.

It's looking like rain right now so we aren't going for a scooter.  Tomorrow is supposed to be hot and muggy, not my kind of weather.  I'll just stay inside for the day.  Suppose to rain too.  Definitely not my kind of weather.

Pain level has been high again, I didn't sleep well at all last night.  If I lay on my right side, my leg aches, on my back, my back aches, and on my left, my arm aches.  Just couldn't win last night.  I am pretty tired today, so I should be able to sleep tonight.  I have been taking pain pills all day so that should help.  I don't know if we will be able to exercise tomorrow or not.  We haven't gone in a month and I need to go but my arm has been really sore this month.

I got my one month back pay for disability so I could pay bills today.  I paid 4 of them, one being the rest of the house payment.  The bank has a new program we may qualify for so we should be getting info soon about it.  It will help us a lot if we qualify.    I also am not as far behind as I was on my car so that is good too.  We are finally catching up!  La!  I just need to save the house long enough for mom, then the bank can have it.  But until then, I need to keep the house.  Where I will go, I do not know.  I will worry about that later.

I hope this finds you doing well!  Try to enjoy the night despite the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment