Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Beginning of a New Musical Week 1-20

It has been such a quiet day.  I went out to get some lunch (I was in the mood for Chipotle) and then came home.  I do not plan to go out again today.  I did have a small issue from yesterday.  I lost my handicap card.  I don't know how but I did.  It was super windy out so maybe it fell out when I got out of the car.  Either way, I don't have it anymore.  I should be able to get a new one on Tuesday as Monday is a holiday.  I am not to worried, but it is annoying that I did lose it.

I have just the usual week planned for the coming week except for the protime blood test.  I think I missed the last test so I called and made an appointment for this week.  I also have some other things that need to be tested from the arthritis doctor.

I love my nook.  It has opened up a world of new authors for me.  A lot of the books were free so that is even better.  I wish I had gotten my nook a long time ago but I have it now.  I also am now addicted to the angry birds game.  I have the regular version, space version, star wars version, and the seasonal version.  It is a fun game.

Sometimes, I just wish I had the library like the one in Beauty and the Beast.  I would have a lovely fireplace with big comfy chairs and tea.  That to me would be the best thing ever.

I have just discovered Castle this season.  I am a few seasons behind, but I do like the show.  TNT do run re-runs of it several days a week so that is good.  I also like their "Rizzoli and Isles" show too.  I do hope they continue with that show.  I really like the actresses that are in it.  Anyways, I am not really up on what some of the new shows are or even some that have been on for a few years, like Castle.

Well, it is time to make some tea, watch a little TV, sometime in there eat a salad for dinner and eventually, go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment