Thursday, November 1, 2012

All Saints Day 11-1

It is a light teaching day.  I have 2 students this afternoon.  Since it is a bad headache day, I am not going to go to choir.  My head just aches too much today.  Both Faith and Breanna are absent today and normally Sammy would have her lesson on Tuesday but she needed to reschedule because of an after school activity.

I am probably going to go to bed a bit early since I am not feeling so well today.  Today is just one of those not so good days that I spend a lot more time resting than anything else.  At least this is only the 2nd bad headache I have had this week instead of the 3rd or 4th one, so there is some improvement.  I am hoping for more improvement next week.  The infection is clearing up.  I do think I need another week of antibiotics so I will call Dr. G tomorrow for another week.  She told me if it wasn't cleared up by tomorrow to call so I will.

Time to go and organize the bills so they can be mailed tomorrow.  Tomorrow should be a better headache day.

No comments:

Post a Comment