Friday, November 2, 2012

the end of the week 11-2

There is a telethon on USA right now for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.  Several of my favorite singers performed.  Jon Bon Jovi sang a medley of who says you can't go home and Livin on a Prayer. It was really good.  It is so unbelievable when you see the pictures and film of the affected areas.  It looks like a war zone, I know in a way it is, a war with the weather and we lost.  I can't even imagine how those people are feeling.  It is so scary.  I have a friend who is in NYC.  At this point, I don't think she has any power but I don't think she was in the flooded areas, I am not sure since so much of NYC and the rest of the sea board was hit so bad.  I did call her and I hope to talk to her this weekend.  I have seen her online so I think she is okay.  It is just amazing what nature can do.  Hurricanes, Blizzards, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, just so much devastation.

Tomorrow I will be pulling all the Christmas books.  I have ink now so I can copy the paperwork that I need to copy and then mail that in to the hospital.  I will also be seeing Lily in her school play tomorrow night.  I can't wait to see her in her high school debut.  I also can't wait to see my girls next weekend.  They will have their lessons on Monday.  I have to bring music to Sarah so she can start practicing for the concert.  Most of the students have picked their songs already.  I need to get a book out for Nina so she can pick a song tomorrow.  Then I can copy the songs for the rest of students.  I figure by Sunday I will have everything ready to go.  That is the plan anyway for the weekend.

Head hasn't been to bad today.  I am excited about getting another hour of sleep on Saturday night!  Daylight savings time ends.  I don't know why they even bother with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment