Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost the last day of November 11-29

Today is a bad headache day.  It has been bad all day.  I took some pain medicine but it didn't even dent the pain today.  If it is still really bad tomorrow, I will have to try the shot.  I am afraid of needles so I am not sure if I can do this myself.  I will find out, that is for sure.  I am so tired of headaches, doctors, illnesses in general, and most of all, being tired all the time.  The new headache medicine that I take every night does help with sleep, so I don't wake up as often as i did, but it still is not a restful sleep.  I am glad that I only had 2 lessons today as it is between a medium bad and a really bad headache for most of the day.  I do plan on heading up to bed rather early.  I do hope that it will be better tomorrow when I have a few more lessons than I did today.

I am planning to cut out the ornaments tomorrow after I get the batting that I need for the insides of the ornament.  It will look like a little music book with the student's name and the year on the front of it.  I also need to get some red floss so that the ornament can be hung.

I hope your November has been a good one.  It is really hard to believe that Christmas is only 26 days away!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    I know how sick and tired you are of being sick and tired, but if the shots really do help then give it a try. It's not that bad to get a needle if you get some relief!!! take care.

    ReplyDelete