Friday, November 30, 2012

The Last Day of November 11-30

I started posting on my facebook page what I was thankful for.  I saw in my news feed several of my friends taking each day of November to write what they are Thankful for.  I was a few days behind, but I started about November 5.  Some days it is super easy to think of things I am thankful for and other days, well, it was harder to think of things.  Part of the reason it was hard on some days is because I lumped together several things.

I had to use the breakthrough medicine today.  My friend, Heather B-T gave me the injection.  It hurts so much when you get the injection but boy is the relief nice though.  It brought down my bad headache to a normal headache level.  I am one thankful girl for that!  My arms are bit sorer today than usual.  I am not sure why, they just are.  I am sure that my being extra tired today is added to it.

Natalie didn't have her lesson today so that meant I had Acer, Calli, and Emily's lessons.  Emily has decided that she would like to be an announcer in the recital.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the beginning of December!  Only 25 more days until Christmas!  I have some of the gifts that I am giving but not all of them.  I will be done early next week though except for the ones I am making.  That will be done by next weekend that is my goal anyways.

I am now hooked on that angry birds game.  I particularly like the angry birds star wars version.  Yup, I am on level 31 and I love this game.  ugh, I must blame my aunt Michelle and my best friend, Kathy.  Between the two of them, I am now love that game.

Time to read a bit before I head for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment