Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Midweek! 3-6

Wow, we are in the middle of the first week of March!  It is hard to believe how fast time can flew.  More stuff came in today from the old house.  We now have a sofa, chair, ottoman, and a red velvet chair in the house.  We also now have 3 pianos, 2 studio pianos and 1 electric piano.  One of Acer's drum set is here.  The other will be coming before the end of the week.  Slowly, everything is getting to the places where they need to go.  There are a lot of boxes that need to be unpacked and organized.

I have been taking the new headache medicine for 5 days now.  I hope it starts to take effect soon.  I do hope it helps the headaches.  I am tired of them.  I won't know for a few weeks if it will work or not.  If it does help, then I will be weened off of the Amitriptyline so that would be a good thing.  I still get some hallucinations because I am still taking the Amitriptyline.  I figure that as the other stuff gets built up in my system.

Well, I am going to read for a bit and then head for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment