Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday 3-5

It is NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles night.  I had a pretty decent day.  My headache was just the normal one today.  I ran a few errands.  I had to resist taking Maisy with me because I didn't want to leave her in the car when I was in the music store so I couldn't take the little fur lady.  I never expected to get so attached to a fur baby.  What can I say?  She is adorable and very snuggly.  I just didn't think I would ever want one for myself and well, I do, someday when Maisy isn't here anymore.

Not much happening this evening except hanging out watching TV.  I don't feel like cleaning the kitchen right now so I am going to do it later, more like tomorrow or before bed.  It all depends on how I feel.  I do have to run the dishwasher once I clean up the dishes, but that can wait too.  Thankfully, everyone in this house is really relaxed on this stuff so that is good.

My student, Nick, is also going to start singing lessons next week.  He is such a nice young man.  He is very musical.  Mary and Dan are back now.  They had to take the entire month of February off because their mom had to work longer while the owners of her work were on vacation.  I am glad they are back.  Dan is excited about what I am planning to do for my birthday.  I am planning to meet up with the students at the baskin robbins ice cream place.  It will be a fun afternoon.  It will also be on the 6th instead of the 8th since my birthday is on a Monday so we can't go then.

In 2 weeks is Calli's 13th birthday.  I can't believe it is coming up so soon.  It is just way too fast.  She has a cheer competition on her actual birthday so I am not sure when we will be celebrating her entrance into becoming a teenager.  It seems like yesterday at times that she was just turning 10.  Acer is now 8 and that also seems so impossible.

I have been taking safflower oil and CLA with safflower oil for over a month now.  I am not sure if they are helping, but my pajamas seem to be a bit bigger and so do some of my pants so I am hopeful that it is helping.  I also have started taking the new headache medicine so I am hoping that will help with overall feeling somewhat better.

I did read today that they may have found a blood test to see if you have Fibro or not.  It isn't something I am interested in taking as I know I have it but it will be helpful in the future for those who are unsure whether or not they have fibro or not.  It is a good diagnostic tool for the future use.  With the question for some of whether or not fibro is real or not, this will put some minds at ease both within the medical profession and the patients.  I am fortunate that most of the people I know do not doubt me nor do they question me about it so I am lucky in that way.  I do have people who can't handle that I am sick and I will not get better.  I know that so I don't really worry about it.  I don't see him much so it doesn't matter anyway.

Next Monday, I am going to an educational conference on the new research that is being done on Fibro.  Some of it is being done in Michigan at the U of M research facility.  I haven't been to any conferences in a long time so it will be good to catch up on what is going on in the fibro world research wise.  Robin is hoping to go.  I don't know if Tillie and Maia are going.  I am not going to call and remind them about it because the last time I spoke to Tillie and Maia, I was getting completely yelled at so I am not interested in repeating that experience.  I told them about it so it is up to them to remember and go.  I would be meeting them there anyway so it isn't like they would have to drive all the way out here before we go.

Well, I think I have to clean up the dishes and run the dishwasher so we have clean dishes tomorrow for breakfast.  I will read for a bit after and then probably to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment