Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day of the doctor appointment 12-13

I saw Dr. G this morning about the twitching and jerking motions of my hands.  He does not think that the problem with the hands are from the reglan medicine.  He thinks it is carpal tunnel.  He knows that I do have problems with my hands going numb so I have to have a test on Monday for it.  I am not having a good day today about it all.  My hands don't really hurt so I thought that was a symptom of carpal tunnel.

I think at this point I am just overwhelmed with everything today.  I am not done with the ornaments, almost done, but not completely.  The program is not done, although it is what I will work on next.  It is pretty easy to do.  I have all the songs listed, I just have to put them in order.  I have the program cover. Hannah drew it.  I am waiting on Natalie's picture now.  I am sure she will send it to me tomorrow.  I think I just need to go to bed early and have this awful day past me.

I hope your day has been better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment