Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday 12-11

It was a quietish type day.  I got up a bit later than usual today.  I was just so tired.  I hope for a better night tonight.  I have the ornaments ready to sew.  Isaac brought up my sewing machine for me so I am ready to go tomorrow after I get up.  I have the little books together and I have the ribbons ready too.

I am hoping that tomorrow the package I am waiting for will arrive.  It has gifts for Warren, Esther, and Phoenix.  I picked up Elizabeth's last week and I know what I am getting for the other two little ones.  I just have to pick up a few gift cards and then I am done.

I have an appointment with Doctor G on Thursday about the jerking motion and the twitching of my hands.  I do think that they are a side effect of the reglan especially since my friend, Joanne had the same problem with reglan.  Part of me is freaking out though.  I honestly cannot handle something else being wrong with me.  I really can't.  If it is something else, I don't know what I will do.  I just am at a loss of what to do.  I am trying to do this one step at a time, but I am so unsure about what is going on.  Lynetta said that it should stop by Monday and today is Tuesday.  I have not had the reglan since Friday and my hands are the same.  So, is this the reaction for the reglan or is this something new?  I keep getting these thoughts in my head.  I am trying to be strong and believe that it will work out, but I am so tired of having so much wrong with me.

Fibromyalgia
Arthritis
Headaches
Memory Problems
Vasculitis - 1 episode
Blood Clot in Lung
High Cholesterol
Asthma
Sleep Problems
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Macular Degeneration both
Panic Attacks
Scoliosis surgery 12-8-83


This is the list of what is wrong with me.  I don't want anything else.

I think I am going to read or play angry birds to get my mind of this issue.  I foresee going to bed earlier than usual because I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment