Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy day so far today.  We went to a new church this morning.  We have been there once before, but that was for Emily's confirmation.  Mom liked it so we are going to start to attend.  I don't like what time the service is, but I did like it.  it was nice and traditional, the way we like it.  Then I took her to Big Boy for breakfast.  She was hungry and I knew we didn't have any milk so we went and got the breakfast bar.  I am still full from it 4 hours later.  We ran into Peggy and her family there so it was nice to see her.  She used to be one of my best friends in high school.  We aren't really friends because we don't spend any time together, but we aren't enemies, we are more facebook friends which works for me.  It would be nice to do lunch or something some time, but we shall see.

When we got home after breakfast Donna called so we went and met her at Tim Hortons and for the first time, I only got a drink as I was super full from breakfast.  We visited for about an hour then she had to go home.  Her granddaughter Samantha is ill and Donna wasn't really feeling well either.  But it was nice to spend a little time with her.

I have decided that I should put Mom on the Canadian list just in case something happens and it becomes necessary, I don't think it will, but you never know.  It will calm Tillie down and make her feel better, I don't really want her upset either, she is trying to do the best she can for us.  I do think she should listen to me a bit more, but whatever, it isn't worth strife in the family over all this.  I am not, however, going to make Mom go to a day center unless she wants too.  That would be mean and unfair to her.  If I need a break, and yes, sometimes I do, I can call someone here and they will come and stay with her or I can take her to their home and go out for a while on my own.

Pain is high for some reason today.  Don't really know why.  My arm hurts more than the shoulder which is kinda weird, but hey, what can I say, I have a weird body.  I hope this finds you well and having a great afternoon and evening!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment