Saturday, October 24, 2009

So, today is supposed to be book club, only I don't think anyone is coming.  So no book club.  I am sad about that.  I love book club.  Oh, well, there is next month.  We will have to pick a new book and date so that we all can attend.  Katie has been working the last few Saturdays, now that she has a job so she hasn't been able to attend for two months.  I will see her tomorrow and see what time she can attend.  Maybe we need to make it later.

Lily and Aggie had their lessons this afternoon.  They are doing well.  Aggie is almost ready for her audition, she just needs to stop chopping off her long notes and she will have the songs down pat, and finish memorizing the German song.  Lily is almost done with a couple of songs she has.  She is learning to breathe properly.  It is hard to do at first, but I have no doubt she will catch on.

Not much going on now.  Mom didn't go to sleep until about 2 am, so I am very tired.  Then she came in my room at 9:30 am and asked if I was ready to get dressed.  I managed to stall her for an hour.  Not a happy camper about that, not at all.  I hope we don't have a repeat tonight.  I am thinking we are heading for bed early today.  Especially because tomorrow is church and we have to get up early like around 7:45 am to get ready.  So early to bed tonight!!!

Pain isn't bad today, my arm is a bit sore as usual, but not more than usual.  I was expecting it to be worse because of no sleep, but it isn't.

I hope this finds you having a fun day and enjoying a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment