Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I actually got some sleep last night!!!!!!  I made sure Mom understood that I was completely exhausted and needed some sleep.  She didn't do the usual (well, what's apparently usual) come in my room every 15 minutes.  I also put signs on our doors so she would know where her room is.  She mostly stayed out of my room until about 11:30 am this morning, then it was every 5 minutes in my room.  I finally got up because I wasn't going to get any more sleep.  I feel much better than yesterday, that is for sure.  Mom seems to be a bit better than yesterday, although I am not as relaxed as I was a few days ago.

I started leaving her a bowl of cereal on the table to eat in the morning.  She would just have to add milk.  She didn't eat it this morning.  She keeps realizing that and comment on it.  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

It is pretty nice out right now.  It does look like it will rain soon, but I am not sure if it is supposed to rain today or not.  I hope not.

My arm is not as sore as it was earlier, I had to take a pain pill.  My shoulder is okay except, of course, when I move it wrong.  You would think I would learn not to move it wrong.  

I hope this finds you doing well and having an enjoyable day, despite the overcasty weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment