Friday, October 23, 2009

It was sewing today!!!!  Yeah!  I love Fridays.  They are so fun.  Hannah is finished with her shirt.  She finished last week so she had school today.  Lydia and Natalie should be finished by next week.  I was a half hour late this afternoon.  I reset my alarm, or so I thought, I forgot to reset it so I didn't get up on time.  Oops.  Mom slept through a lot of sewing.  It was kinda funny.

We need a new roof.  It is going to be very expensive, but we have to do it.  Apparently, it won't last the winter.  yeah.  Another huge expense.  I am not looking forward to it.  I had the salesman here on Wednesday and he went over everything.  We shall see what happens next.

It is pouring out right now and has been pretty much all day.  It is making me ache so much more than usual.  It looks horrible out.  So basically, the arm hurts, the shoulder hurts, and the head hurts.  I am sure the knee will start again soon.  It has too keep everything company.

I hope you are having a great day despite the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment