Thursday, October 1, 2009

It is definitely a better day than yesterday except that my mind kept me awake most of the night.  You see, somehow I thought I overdrew my bank account because even with the deposit I made there was a shortage of $100.  I noticed this after I went grocery shopping yesterday.  I couldn't figure out where that $100 went.  And naturally, I have two checks ready to go through.  So this kept me up all night.  So this morning I check the account again to see how overdrawn I am and what would bounce.  Well, those two checks?  They went through two days ago that's how the account got shorted $100.  Silly me.  If I had looked further down in my checking account I would have seen that they went through.  So the bottom line is I didn't overdraw my account.  (actually it's Mom's and mine.)

Emily is coming over this afternoon to try her dress on one last time.  I wanted her to come during the week instead of just picking it up on Saturday in case something needs to be adjusted.  We don't need an upset teenager the day of the dance!  She looks so beautiful in it.  I can't believe how much she has grown.  I met her when she was 6, she is now 16.  

Roman is suppose to have his lesson tonight.  He is so cute, he is 4.  They had too miss last week so he should be here tonight.  Little kids are so cute to teach.  He is just starting the concept of playing the same note several times in a row.  Last time he couldn't do it.  I hope to work more on it during this lesson.

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment