Friday, October 16, 2009

We had sewing this afternoon!!!  What fun!!!!  I think I am over my upset from my visit with my cousin.  I just think they should spend some time with Mom at home before they tell me she will need a nursing home soon.

Lydia was at her grandmother's today so she wasn't there for sewing.  Hannah finished her top and Natalie is getting closer.  Hannah wants to make another top only a little more complicated one.  Good choice for her.  She did a good job.  Natalie and Lydia are doing very well with their tops too.

Not much going on today, just sewing and then we got something to eat.  We each took 1/2 of our dinner home so we have dinner for tomorrow night!  They give such big portions that often we take the rest home for the next night.

I talked to Donna tonight for almost an hour.  She wants me to take my facebook page down.  I wish people would stop telling me what to do, it's not a good week for that.  I like facebook, yes, my younger brother totally misunderstood one of my posts, but over all I have not had any problems with it and I have reconnected with several friends that I haven't talked to in years.  So over all, I like it.  I will just be more careful on what I post.  I wonder what she would think of my blog.  Probably not much, but I won't be asking!

Pain is a little high for the day.  It's been one of those kind of weeks!  I hope your week is better than mine and in less pain if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment