Friday, October 9, 2009

It was sewing day today.  It was hard to get out the door because Mom was freaking out.  I just don't have the patience with her today.  She wanted her red little jacket with the hood, but it is cold out and she would have froze.  So I had her put on her purple jacket with a hat so she would be warm, but no that isn't good enough, she wanted the red one too to put over her purple.  She looks ridicules with that on like that and it doesn't help at all.  She kept waking me up all morning, taking her clothes off and then asking me what she should wear.  I answered and showed her what to wear, then she went and changed.  It was not my morning with her.  I was very tired and was being drove crazy.

I was very glad we went to Muglia's because I could calm down.  She was bored though, but she can't remember enough to do something with sewing.  It is frustrating for her, but I don't know what to do.  I take suggestions!  Anybody??????

The girls are almost finished with their tops, Hannah is the closest to being down.  She has the neck and the sleeves hems to be done and then she is finished.  Lydia and Natalie are about half done.  I am so proud of them.  They all are doing such a good job and very patient with me as this is the first time I have ever taught sewing and of course, I have screwed up some.  But they are wonderful about my mistakes.  I am so grateful for them.  It makes my day to go and help them make some clothes.  They are already thinking about the next outfit they want to make.

I am calmer now than I was this morning, thankfully.  Usually I have very little problem dealing with Mom, but not this morning.  

The pain is medium right now.  This morning was pretty high, so that could be why I had no patience.  My shoulder isn't any better but today it isn't worse so I am glad about that.

Today is my high schools homecoming and it is raining, just like it did 23 years ago.  I remember marching with the band in the rain.  I hope they have fun, we did despite the rain.

I hope you are doing well, even if it is raining where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment