Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have two lessons later tonight.  Rachel and her sister, Rebecca.  It's Becca's first official lesson.  She is excited, so I am.  Rachel is doing very well and learning some really hard music.  I am so nice, giving her hard music!  He he he.  How else does she learn?

My arm is okay today, so is my shoulder.  We went to the music store this afternoon to get a few new books, actually they are old books I have to replace because they have disappeared over time.  I did get two new books though so I was glad about that.  Mom helped me choose the new books.  She likes looking at the song titles and music even though she can't read music anymore.  She could when her memory was better.  She is doing pretty well today, although she has this obsession with our jackets and shoes.  She brought them both upstairs again, I had to search for my keys before we went out.  I found them on her bed.

I hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment