Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what on earth did I do?

I was sitting on the usual chair during Bob's lesson and when I got up my back was killing me.  I can't stand up straight and I can barely walk.  I don't know what happened.  I didn't move a weird way or anything, I didn't lift anything strange or too heavy.  I just don't get it.  This really, really hurts.  It is mostly on the right side, although the left hurts a bit, but not like the right side.  I don't understand this at all.  I am hoping this will pass tonight and then I will be fine as Lily is coming tomorrow!  I can't wait!!!  She is such a doll!  This will be so much fun as long as I am fine.  I don't want to be in massive, more than usual pain while she is here.  We have plans.  I did the grocery shopping yesterday but I forgot eggs and bread crumbs.  We also have to go to the post office.  She seems to be excited about going to Tim Horton's with me although apparently they have gotten rid of the mac and cheese  that she loves so much.  She said she would get a donut instead.  Hey, whatever she wants within reason, she can have.  I am just excited to be spending the entire day with the young lady.  I will have a lesson but she has a book here she can read or she can play on the computer.  Lily is good about only going on websites her parents approve of so I don't have to worry about that.  Thank goodness!!  She is such a good kid.  I can't believe she will be 13 in about 2 weeks.  Actually, I think it is about a week and half.

My Muglia girls had their lessons earlier today.  They are doing so well.  I am very pleased with their progress.  Their younger sister, Sarah is ready for piano lessons now too.  She is 7, a perfect age.  That is about when the older girls started.  Apparently she fiddles with the piano everyday.  That is wonderful.  A great way to get ready for lessons.  She will do wonderful, I think.  I just have to get her the notespeller and theory books.  They have the rest of them as the girls have already played out of them.  Laura, their mom, is getting excited about the new baby.  Baby Thomas will make his grand appearance about the end of May.  I am excited about this too.  This will be baby number 9 for them.  All the kids, except Mary who is 2 and doesn't really know what is going on, are excited about this baby.  Everything is pretty much ready for him.  I can't wait to hold him.  I can't wait for Mary to have a real baby to play with.  She will have a pal to play with as the next sibling is 5 and hangs out with the 8 year old a lot so this new one will be good for Mary.  This will give them 4 boys and 5 girls.  They are such a great family.

Bob had his lesson, like I said and he is doing really well.  His Invention by JS Bach is coming along so nicely.  It shall be ready for the spring concert.  After the lesson, he graciously removed a bit more snow around my car for me.  How nice is that?  He has been doing this all winter.  He is such a nice man.

Outside of this strange pain that had better go away by tomorrow morning or sooner, it has been a good productive day.  I am looking so forward to Lily's visit tomorrow.  I do have to charge the scooter batteries tomorrow for the weekend.  I don't think that the scooter batteries are down, but I don't want to take a chance.  I want to make sure they are full of power.  I will be bringing the scooter charger with me too so I can charge it both Friday and Saturday.  It should be a fun filled weekend.

I do hope you are having a good day too.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH Heather, I bet you just moved the wrong way..hope you are feeling better today..Is Lily a family member, I don't remember if you said she was or not..Have a blast with her!

    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete