Sunday, December 18, 2011

the living room is now Christmas Wonderland!

The living room is completely decorated except for one piano.  I will fix that tomorrow.  I also have to put the bins out of the way too.  The tree is loaded down with decorations and it looks just great.  The top of the piano I am not currently using is covered and decorated but the one I am currently using in lessons is empty except for the CD player on it.  The 4 girls did a great job decorating.

Church went well and without ANY lightheadedness today.  It must have been the contacts causing the issues with eye straining.  I accidentally put the old prescription in the left eye and since I could still read and watch TV, I didn't think it would be a problem, but apparently, I was wrong.  I changed them last night and they are fine now.  I don't know if I am singing on Christmas Day or not.  There will be one service at 10 am instead of the usual 3 services.  (Choir only sings at the first service except for once a month when we do all 4 including Saturday night)  I will be at my old Church with Kathy and family on Christmas Eve then off to her parents house to watch the kids open presents.  I enjoy watching them open presents and see the looks on their faces when the see what they get.  I just love her children, they are such neat children.  Christmas Day is still up in the air, but since it is a week away, it doesn't matter at this point.  I will be somewhere with friends and that is what matters.  Either I will be with Kathy on Christmas Day or the day after or I will be at the Hubels on Christmas Day.  Either way, I get Kathy some time during the weekend.  I have an older laptop (from a few years ago) and 2 boxes of games for her to come and collect sometime during the weekend.  I hope her children like the games I am giving them.  They were mine but I don't play board games as much as I used to so I have too many.  I kept a few and the rest go to Kathy's kids!

I am pretty tired now since I have been up since 6:45 with NO nap this afternoon!  After church, I picked up Donna and we went to lunch at Chipolte's.  She liked it a lot.  I knew she was allergic to a lot of things, but man tons of food too?  Pork, Sour Cream, are just a few.  We had to leave earlier than planned because the cleaning agent that one of the employees were using were making her sick.  We had finished lunch by then so that was okay.  I dropped her back home and then came home to read.  I was going to take a nap, but I was reading instead so that didn't happen.  I will probably go to bed early since I am so tired.

I have been having a problem in the night lately with night sweats and upset tummy.  It has happened several times a week in the last few weeks.  I have been having to get up and sometimes change my top and then go downstairs for some tummy medicine.  It is really annoying.  I have a bit of an upset tummy right now so before bed I will take more tummy stuff.  It is almost time for my other tummy medicine again.  I sure hope that it will fade away as quickly as it came.  I am just not up for this.  I ran out of my Xantac yesterday morning and I can't get it until tomorrow so I hope tonight isn't too awful.  I have some Mylanta on hand such I need it.

I do hope you are having a good day.  I am getting rather tired and I foresee going soon.  It is only 8 pm so I am going to try to stay awake until at least 9 so that I won't wake up wide awake in the middle of the night.


  1. I want to see pictures of all the decorating wonderfullness!!