Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday 3-6

It has been a good day.  I had a few lessons that went well.  Ria has picked her Spring Concert song.  She is also going to sing a duet with Allison.  They will be singing "My Favorite Things".  It should be nice with the two of them.  Charlie was absent again this week.  He is going to do an hour next week and the following week to make up for the weeks he missed.

After lessons I went to the Homeowner association's meeting.  I am on the Board of Directors.  It is a nice evening to meet up with neighbors.  We were planning the block party and the Easter Egg Hunt.  I am the editor of the subdivision's newsletter so I will be passing one out by the end of the week.  We have a few events coming up so I want to make sure everyone knows.

I woke up super early this morning.  I am not as tired as I thought I would be at this time.  I am hoping that I sleep better tonight.  I will be heading to bed shortly.  I have a few lessons tomorrow and some more music to get ready for the students.  I have to get the music for the duet ready and for the group song.  That is the plan for tomorrow.  I also do expect that I will sleep in a bit compared to today or at least I hope to sleep in a bit compared to today.

I think I will read a bit now before heading up the stairs to bed.  I am reading a pretty good book right now and I am about 1/2 way done with it.  I have 2 new books waiting for me to read them.  I finished "Home Front" by Kristin Hannah on Monday.  It was very good as all her books are.  I loaned it to Maggie so she could read it for our little book club.  We are going to meet together once a month.  It is just the two of us because the others are in college now.  It will be fine.  I enjoy Maggie's company and we will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment