Thursday, May 24, 2012

Choir Night 5-24

My Katie joined choir tonight.  She was so worried about whether or not the choir would want her.  Well, they all welcomed her with open arms as I knew that they would.  I introduced her to Lee, the choir director and he was very excited to see a new person in our midst.  I am excited about this too.  Oh, I have to email Katie the songs we are singing.  I will be right back.  There, it is done!  I am so happy she will be able to sing with us until she goes to college in the Fall.  I will miss my beautiful girl.  She is such a nice girl and has grown to a wonderful young lady.

It has been rather nice out these past few days.  I am very happy about that.  It has been about 80 or so degrees outside, which means the house is a nice temperature too.  I have pulled out my shorts outfits for the summer.  I love most of them even though they are old and a certain relative says to throw them out and get new ones.  Well, they aren't worn out yet and I like them, so I will keep which ones I like.  I don't dress for people, I dress for me and comfort, definitely for comfort.

Lessons were light again today.  My lovely Breanna is finishing up her school year so she had to cancel her lessons today.  Faith had her 2nd lesson and her sister, Courtney came with her today.  They rode their bikes and then they were headed to ice cream.  Courtney said I could borrow her and Faith for Chipotle's any day.  I said that was good info to know and will be keeping that in mind.  Faith is so excited to learn that it is so wonderful to teach her.  Courtney seemed to like her sister's playing.

I am looking forward to the weekend.  I only have 1 lesson on Saturday and so far, none on Sunday.  I do have a couple on Monday so that is good.  I have a busy Sunday planned.  I am going to church, then I have an appointment with a friend of mine, and then the movie with my girls!  It will be busy, but nice.

I start Physical Therapy on Wednesday.  I should have started a couple of months ago, but I kept forgot to call and then I waited a few weeks to get in.  I am not sure how much this is going to cost me so I am only trying it out and then I will know how much it costs.  I am kind of excited about Physical Therapy because I am hoping it works well for me.  I just hope I can afford it.  Two chances I suppose, either I can or I can't.  I will have another appointment with the Arthritis Doctor sometime soon.  I just don't remember what day.  I also have to see Dr. Gradolph next week for my protime test.  He wants to see me this time though.  I don't know why, but I will make an appointment for next week.

I am now on the 4th book of Harry Potter.  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  I started it yesterday.  I will probably finish it this weekend.  I loaned Maggie a couple of Kristen Hannah books for her to read.  I know she will like them.  She has 2 of my favorite, of course, since I wanted her to read the best of Kristen Hannah.

Well, it is time to read before bed!  Tomorrow I will have all my Friday lessons.  Next Friday, our choir is having a singing party to see what music the church has that we like and will do.  The church has so much music that the director wants to weed out the ones he doesn't like or we don't like.  Of course, he has final say.

No comments:

Post a Comment