Friday, May 25, 2012

Light Day of Teaching 5-25

Acer and Calli did not have lessons tonight.  I knew Acer wouldn't but I thought Calli was going to a little later than usual but either they forgot or forgot to call and say they weren't coming.  Maybe Heather, Calli's mom, was sleeping and didn't tell Calli about the schedule change.  I will see them next week.  Emily and Natalie had their lessons though.  Emily was rather excited about finishing 1B books and starting level 2.  I was happy that she was finishing up the books too.  Natalie is starting a new Broadway song.  The problem?  I didn't have the copy of the CD that I needed.  I burned a new one for her tonight so I will give it to her next week.  Camille is having her lesson tomorrow and then I am done with lessons until Monday at 10 am when Isaac will have his rescheduled from later in the day, lesson.  Antoinette and Selma will be having their regularly scheduled lessons.  My little Rachel is absent this week.  I will miss her a lot.  She is such a cute little girl.

I am not sure what I will do tomorrow afternoon.  Maybe I will watch one of the movies that I own that I haven't seen yet.  I do have about 5 to 6 of them piling up waiting for me to watch them.  Sunday, I will be busy until evening.  I am so looking forward to that.  It should be a good day.

My left shoulder seems to be doing better.  I can lift it higher than I have in a while so I am happy about that.  I hope it stays that way.  My head is about the normal pain for the day.  I have been out of my zantac medicine for about 5 days now.  I will call the doctor on Tuesday and have them call in a refill since they haven't done this yet.  I thought the doctor did when I saw her last but I guess she didn't put enough refills.  I won't see her again until after the next scope to see how my ulcer is doing.  I don't seem to get as much heartburn and stomach aches as I did nor do I feel like I am going to throw up all the time like I was before the prilosec medicine was added to the list of medicines I take.

I am looking forward to having a pretty busy weekend.  I hope yours is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment