Saturday, May 19, 2012

the night before the concert

As usual, I am printing the concert program tonight when the concert is tomorrow.  This is normal for me.  I used to try to print the concert earlier in the week, but I always had so many changes that I had to print and reprint over and over again so now I print the night before or in the case of the Christmas Concert, until wee hours of the morning.  I am simply hoping to miss that part of getting ready for the concert.  I am printing the covers now, 1 set is done and it is on number 31 of 35 copies.  I sure hope 70 copies of the program is enough because that is all I am printing.  It should be enough since there are only 25 students and the rest are for their parents.  The little ones won't need a program though as some of them can't read yet.

I am watching Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix on ABC family channel.  Apparently, it is a 4 day weekend treat to watch the movies.  Yes, I missed the first four but as I have them on DVD, I can watch them at any time.  I love these movies.

Well, I will finish printing tomorrow morning.  I am really too tired to continue right now.  I have 30 printed so far.  I also almost forgot to make the disc for Bill.  It is done now.  Thankfully, I only am missing one disc.  Of course, it is one that I need but what can say?  It could have been worse, I suppose.  I am tired of going to get discs that are missing.  Well, sometime during the year I will get a replacement for it.

I can't wait until tomorrow with the concert!  It should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment