Thursday, May 3, 2012

thursday 5-3

I had choir practice this evening.  Carolyn and I were the only sopranos for a bit before another soprano arrived.  I was thankful for another soprano.  One of the songs we are singing is wonderful and it goes rather hard because it is so high.  My high notes are gone.  They have been since I about 2008 when the steroids from the asthma medication.  I actually don't use my asthma medicine too often anymore.  I think the building my store was in caused a lot of the breathing issues.  Since I have been out of the building, my asthma has improved a lot.  I have had the odd attack but mainly it is under control.  I am thankful for that.  Anyways, we worked on the song we are singing on Sunday.  We were supposed to sing it last Sunday but when we ran through it, it just wasn't ready so we are doing it this week.  I love the song we are singing.  It is called "My Heart, Your Home".  It is so beautiful and simple.  I love being a part of the choir.

The new sink arrives tomorrow.  I have to get up early so I can let the plumbers in to do the work.  I plan to nap a bit while they work.  I think that is a good plan.  I also need to pay some bills tomorrow.  I am happy and sad at the same time about the sink.  I am happy that I will have one that doesn't have holes in it, but sad because it costs a lot of money.  This will completely wipe out the emergency fund.  It now no longer exists.  I have will have to work hard to get up back to where it needs to be.

I am going to read for a while.  I am getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment