Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am watching the movie Fame.  It is the remake, the 2009 version and so far it is really dumb.  We just watched Night of the Museum, the first one.  it was good.  I loved the TV series Fame, but this movie is just not good.  I don't remember the original movie except I didn't like it either.  I thought this would be better.  If it doesn't improve in the next few minutes, it's going off.  finally, a song I actually know, Out Here On My Own.  I love this song, I sung it for competition when I was about 19 and won.  It was the first time I got first place.

Mom is alright today, she woke up early as usual but she wasn't confused, so that was good.  She did her usual coming in and out of my room a lot.  It gets annoying but I can't do anything about that, she doesn't realize I am trying to sleep!  I don't understand how she misses the point as my eyes are closed!  But she does miss the point every day.  No point in trying to get her to realize I am trying to sleep, she will just get upset and then that would be the end of it.  She woke up at 3 am and didn't want to go back to sleep.  She did once I told her what time it was.  Then she woke up again at about 7 and I don't think she went back to bed.  She is tired now and was sleeping on the chair.  i thought she was going to sleep during breakfast.  I really did, her eyes were closing and everything.

Okay - just took the movie Fame out and put in Walker, Texas Ranger season 5 disc 3.  Definitely, a better choice.

Pain is a bit high, I don't really know why today, I didn't do anything to increase it, but it is high, especially in the left shoulder, the annoying one.  I don't know what I did to it in the first place.  It started in June and hasn't really let up since.  I can't move it completely upright yet.  I should be getting a cortisone shot soon after I get my next blood test.  I have to do the blood test on a Tuesday so that the shot can be done on a Friday.  We shall see.  Ross says they do help, I was sceptical about the whole idea.  I mean, I have tried so much that hasn't worked yet.  

It has been a rather boring day because we don't have any lessons today.  I will be hopefully getting a few more in the future.

I hope your day is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, thanks for stopping by my blog..sorry you are in pain, I am in a little more today than I have been the past few days..it started raining and sometimes I think the change in weather doesn't help.
    Hope you have a good week my friend!
    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete