Friday, January 8, 2010

It was sewing day!  Finally!!!!  I was sooooo excited this morning about it.  So was Mom.  The girls got new outfits to start on this afternoon.  We couldn't actually start anything because we have to wash the material first for shrinkage so next week will be the start of the outfits.  I got Sarah her material for the skirt she is going to help me make.  She is so excited about sewing, I am just in heaven over it all.  I have new scissors to use too.  I just have to buy another pair of pinking shears because we have lost them.

Other than that, not much happening around the house.  Mom is doing alright, I am doing alright, so it's good.  I hope you are doing alright too!!!  I just mailed all the competition stuff out and I emailed the forms the other day, so I am ahead of schedule there!  Go Me!  finally, a year where I am ahead of the game, not behind it.

I hope you are having a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment