Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a night!  Yup, it was a good one!  Mom stayed in bed after she went in the first time.  It has been so long since she has done that I can't remember.  Then to top it off, she didn't wake me up in the morning early!  I actually got a bit of sleep for a change.  I am one happy camper about that.  
I had my blood test today.  I will find out the results later in the afternoon for the pro-time, but next week on the cholesterol.  The nurse was able to find my vein right away and it worked first time she poked me.  It was wonderful.  I have mean veins, they hide from nurses who have needles, that causes the nurses to have to poke a lot and that hurts.  So all in all, it has been a good day so far. 

It is supposed to snow a lot today, ugh, but it will look awfully pretty out!  I can live without snow though as long as it doesn't get too cold.  I think it a bit, Mom and I are going to a movie or watching one here at home.  It just sounds like that type of day, know what I mean?

I have to figure out what I am going to do with the rest of my life, career wise, I mean.  Right now I teach a bit, and some actually pay, but most of them are on scholarship and the rest of my money comes from disability.  I have to look ahead of when Mom won't be here to help pay the bills and the house.  I am starting to work on that now so that I am ready when she needs 24 hour care.  I just don't know what I want to really do, I want to open a new school of music, but I am not sure about that yet either.  We shall see!

I hope you are having a good, snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment