Saturday, January 29, 2011

snowy and busy day

I woke up to more white stuff this morning and once again, thankfully, a neighbor has cleared my front walk way and driveway.  I am very thankful to whoever is doing this.  I don't ever see who is doing this so I don't know at this point.  Either way, I am thankful!

I had 5 lessons today.  That is the most I have had in one day since I lost the store in August 2008.  I was so thankful for that many.  It makes me happier to teach.  I need my lessons during the week.  Next week I have 8 lessons with the new company and several of my old lessons so that is wonderful.  Pretty much everyday, except Sunday, have at least one lesson.  This will be the last week of Stephanie, as far as I know, because Saturday is her Solo and Ensemble Performance.  I will miss her as I have had her now for two weeks.  I have Amanda P for another 3 weeks before her Solo and Ensemble Performance.

All in all everything is coming together for me.  I do hope for the 7 more students (permanent ones) in the next month.  So far, I am doing alright.  I am not lightheaded anymore so I am glad about that.  I don't know what caused it, but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment