Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the First day of November!!

I am so glad today is the first of November!  I really am.  I only had 1 lesson today instead of 2 but I will see Charlie for an hour next week for his lesson.  He is such a nice young man.  I am really not going to like it when he stops lessons after graduation this spring.  He is a senior so our time is limited.  Aaiyanna had her lesson and she is doing pretty well with her Christmas Songs.  She is 8 years old and very cute.  She has a nice voice too.  The change between her chest and head voice is pretty smooth for her age.

I went to the subdivision meeting tonight.  It was lots of fun to go.  We talk about a lot of things during the meeting.  I am writing the newsletter for our subdivision.  I will have it ready to go by the end of the week. I will then email it to John and then he sends it to the guy who copies it.  I will pick it up and the kids will deliver it.  First, I must finish the letter.  I thought I had all the stories I needed but I have a few other things to put in it.  I really only wanted a 2 pager.  I don't want anymore than that.  I will work on this tomorrow.

I also have to make the flyer for the Christmas Concert.  I will probably do that tonight or tomorrow.  I have a blood test tomorrow so I will be up a bit earlier than usual.  I can always take a nap if necessary.  I took one this evening before I went to the meeting.  I was rather tired today.  I have a bit of a bad headache now.  I hope it improves soon because I don't want to go to bed with it.

I am really tired tonight so I am going to take some medicine and hope that they bad headache goes down to the regular headache.  I do hope you have had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment