Thursday, November 17, 2011

not the best day 11-17

I woke up this morning with a doozy of a headache.  I know all this week I have been waking up with them, but today was the worst!  I also had plans for 7 lessons, yes, straight through from 2:15 to 6:00 and then from 6:30 to 7:00.  I took my morning medication and some Advil and well, it worked, my head improved enough to teach well.  I enjoy my students, but I am exhausted tonight.  I am thankful I have that many today but I am also thankful I don't have that many every day.  I love my students.  I think I say that a lot.  Hm, well, it is true.  My student, Beth, auditioned for Jekyll and Hyde for her local community theatre.  She didn't hear anything back so we thought she didn't get a part.  Well, Tuesday she received a message asking why she has missed 2 rehearsals!  They had casted her right away but somehow in the shuffle of things, she didn't get notified!  I am so glad she is in!  She has worked very hard on singing and is at the point where her voice is about to change.  It is very exciting when it gets to that point.  I am anxious to hear how Tuesday and this coming Saturday went when she has her lesson on Sunday.  It is an usual day for her to have a lesson this week, but with parent/teacher conferences, she needed to reschedule her lesson.  I am just thankful that we can reschedule instead of cancel lessons.  It really is a good thing.  Now next Thursday, me 3 online company students will not have lessons, but my other three have rescheduled.

I didn't go to choir practice tonight because I still have a bit of the bad headache.  Not like this morning, but I am exhausted and am ready to go to bed shortly.  I have to get my blood test tomorrow.  I had to reschedule because they couldn't get any blood out of me.  It really stinks but I shall pray that tomorrow it will work fine.  I also need the flu shot too.  As much as I didn't want to have to go back, at least they should have some flu shot left when I go.

I am going to read for a few now.  I do hope you are having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't have a good day. I hope Friday will be better for you.

    Your countdown clock says that there's 36 days to Christmas. That's a bit scary, I really need to get organised.

    ReplyDelete