Friday, February 3, 2012

cold is going away slowly 2-3

I am slowly getting better.  I am still very, very tired, but that is to be expected with having such a bad cold.  I did sleep a bit better last night, but I am sure it is the extra cold medicine that is helping me sleep.  I am planning to, again, go to sleep earlier than usual.  I am teaching at 11:30 tomorrow.  It is Julian's last lesson tomorrow.  She is a temporary student who is learning music strictly for the musical she is in.  She is such a wonderful girl.  The musical she is in is "Mulan Junior".  I didn't even know that there was a play of "Mulan".  I thought it was just a movie.  Boy, was I wrong.  She is doing so very well with her part.  Julian is playing the part of Mulan.  I think she will be wonderful.  The play is in either March or April.  I can't remember which.  I will ask again tomorrow.  I also have my lovely Rachel tomorrow.  I was sick on Monday so Rachel couldn't have her regularly scheduled lesson.  She has to also reschedule because her grandmother is on vacation for most of the month.  I will only see her for 3 lessons this month.  She is such sweet little girl.  She is 6 and very excited about learning piano.  Tomorrow I will also see my cousin, Hayley as long as the weather holds out.  I hope we will go out for lunch/early dinner too.

I am getting tired now so I think I shall head to be shortly.

1 comment:

  1. well that cold really knocked your butt didn't it! Glad you are finally feeling better. wishing you a good nite's sleep.

    ReplyDelete