Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ground Hog Day 2012

I have no idea if the ground hog saw his shadow or not.  In Michigan, it never seems to matter, there is always much more winter to go!  This has been a strange winter, but believe me, I am NOT complaining!  I am liking it because I haven't been freezing as usual.  Usually at this time of the year, I have the little heater going every night but I don't because it hasn't been below zero too much.  We have had a bit of snow but not too much.  I know more is coming but I don't know when because I didn't watch the news today.  I will check the website.  Be right back!

It is going to be in the mid 40s for the next few days.  No snow until next week at this time, thank goodness for that!

I didn't go to choir practice tonight because I am still not feeling 100%.  I hope I am feeling better by Sunday, we shall see.  This cold has really been a bad one in the way that it wipes me out a lot.  I think I slept from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday evening straight through and then yesterday I slept a lot when I wasn't teaching, same with today.  I plan to rest a lot again tomorrow when I am not teaching.  This weekend my cousin is supposed to stop over when she is shopping in town.  I have a couple of packages that she had ordered here to give her.

I wonder if she wants to go out to eat after she picks up her packages.  I have a couple of gift certificates that I can use.

Anyways, not much going on.  I have had a bad headache for the past few days because of the cold.  It just makes the normal headache hurt more.

Oh my!  Breaking Dawn part 1 comes out on February 11.  I will have to get that one.  I have to eventually watch the Eclipse movie.  I still haven't watched it.  I did see Breaking Dawn part 1 though.  I can't believe we have to wait until Thanksgiving to see part 2.

I do hope you are having a good day.  I hope I am feeling back to normal tomorrow.  Having a cold and fibro at the same time is not a pleasant experience!  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment