Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday 2-27

I had my girls lessons this afternoon.  They are all doing so well.  Natalie is debating between 2 songs for the concert while Hannah and Lydia have chosen theirs.  Sarah will pick hers next month when she has her lesson again.  I just love my girls.  They are so sweet and wonderful girls.  Okay, I admit, I have the best students in the world and I know it.  Isaac had his lesson tonight too.  He has chosen his piano solo for the Spring concert.  He is playing Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter.  I have a feeling that Harry Potter will be very well represented during the concert along with Star Wars music.  I love when we are have themes. Natalie suggested a Classical theme next time, for example, music from the Baroque Period or the Classical Period.  We have done Renaissance and Baroque period music before.  The kids wore costumes for the Renaissance concert.  It was wonderful.  I have told the students that if they wished they could wear costumes.  Ria also had her lesson.  She just started this month and has really worked hard on the first 3 songs she has been assigned.  I asked her if she wanted to be in the trio of Double Trouble from the 3rd Harry Potter movie.  The song is by John Williams one of the best composers ever.  His music rates right up there with Clementi, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven.  He is also the composer of all the Star Wars Music.  I love his work.  Bob had his lesson too.  He has picked Beyond the Sea for the Spring Concert.

It has been a busy day, first with the Muglia girls and then the 3 lessons.  It wasn't too much though, some days I think I may have too many students because I am so exhausted before I am done teaching.  I am in the process to spread the schedule around a bit more.  That will work.  Thursdays are a lot plus I have choir practice.  I love choir so I am not going to give that up.  It is really nice to be in such a good choir.  There are some really good singers in the choir.  Everyone is very nice too.  It is a very friendly church.  I haven't met too many members except for the choir as I sit with choir members after we are done singing and before the final song that everyone sings together.

I am almost out of my Tramadol.  I called in the prescription a week ago but it needs doctor approval for the refill.  If I don't hear anything tomorrow, I will have to call the doctor on Wednesday.  The office is closed on Tuesdays.  I have enough for tomorrow mornings dose but that is it.  I am not looking forward to not having any tomorrow night.  Maybe I will have some tomorrow.  I can only hope that it will be refilled by then.

I haven't been dizzy all day so I am glad about that.  I don't know why I get dizzy.  I have gone to the ER when it was really bad but they couldn't figure anything out either.  I am not sure if it because of my anemia.  It is possible but I don't know.  If I keep having this happen I will have to see my doctor.  I have both the arthritis doctor and the tummy doctor next month, two days in a row.  I have to talk with the tummy doctor about having an upset tummy in the middle of the night.  I sometimes have thrown up in the middle of night for no reason.  I just don't know.  I also wake up with some major sour stomach and have to go down for Mylanta in the middle of the night.  I also am looking for a new neurologist.  My friend, Robin, is going to a new one that she seems to like so I may try that one or I may call Dr. Takakoshi, the doctor Mom had and see if she can help me.  I will just wait and see.

I do hope you are having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Morning hon...sorry to hear you are out of your pain meds I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have enough of mine to carry me through. I can skip the even dose, but never the morning pills. I wouldn't be able to get up and walk at all....I've been having lots of problems with the IBS! All in all tho I'm doing quiet well considering. Blessings and you remain in my prayers always. I have dizziness at times, but dr says it from the Fibro. I found if I ate anything at all 2 hrs before bedtime then I too have sour tummy during the night....love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete