Saturday, February 25, 2012

last saturday of the month 2-25

I did not wake up with a bad headache or dizziness today.  Woo-hoo!  I am soooo glad about that.  I just have the regular headache.

Camille had her lesson this afternoon and she did wonderful as usual.  She wanted an hour lesson so we spent the hour going over key signatures and scales as well as her regular assignment.  She did very well.  She got key signatures right away.  I am so proud of her.  Her younger sister might be starting singing lessons in the fall.  Apparently, she sings all the time.  Since she is only 5 and just beginning to read, I felt she should wait until fall when she is first grade.  I think having a full year of learning to read under her belt would help her most with singing.  She has been invited to sing with the group for the group song at the end of the spring concert.  Ella is very excited about that.  I ordered the music today.  I also ordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 piano book.  I ordered Hedwig's theme both in the 5 finger level and the big note level for Isaac.  He wants to play it for the spring concert.  I have started passing out the music for the spring concert.  I have a long list of music that needs to be pulled tomorrow.  It is kind of funny, the girls will be putting music away and I will be pulling the music out.  I have a long list of books and sheet music to pull.  All of them are songs from movies.  I have several Disney books, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and of course, Harry Potter!  I have a list of 30 pieces of music to pull.  Wow.  Thank goodness Momma put my music in a catalogue.  I am very happy that she did although at first I couldn't see why she was doing it.  Fortunately, my mother had much more foresight than i did.  I think she was just as tired of music going missing as I was.  Some of the music she bought me.  Mom often bought me some music for birthday or Christmas presents.  Mom was very protective of my music, just like me.

I am watching a marathon of SVU.  Most of these ones I have seen before, but that is okay.  I have some CDs to burn so it is just on.  I bought a couple of books a few months ago that I forgot about.  I need to catalogue them and to burn the CDs.  I also have to burn a copy of a CD that I only made one copy for.  I need a couple more of them for next week since we are starting spring concert songs.

Well, on to copying music.  I hope you have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather and Kathy! Enjoyed viewing your blog. Just wanted to drop by and invite you to check out my friends and I page. We hope to encourage, support and network with others facing chronic diseases. Anyway, I like some of what you said and figured I'd drop a small note of thanks! God bless and hope to see ya over on the LCD page.

    ReplyDelete