Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday mid month 2-15

It is mid month already.  It was a quiet day today with a few lessons.  My last lesson's mom accidentally left her keys in the car.  Whoops!  She called her husband so he can bring his set to let them in.  The girls played with some of the toys that I have.  They were so cute.  It didn't take anytime at all for him to arrive at my house.  After that, I had to go and pick up my refill of 2 medicines.  I also saw that they had the Fox and the Hound and the Fox and the Hound 2 together on a DVD on sale.  I picked it up.  I love the Fox and the Hound first one but I have never seen the 2nd one.  I am sure it is just as good.  I love most Disney movies.  They are usually so good.  I have only seen a few that I didn't care for.  Mom liked them a lot too. You might say the apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to liking most Disney stuff.

I have laundry I have to do tomorrow.  I have been putting it off long enough.  You know me!  I hate doing laundry.  It is just the worst job ever.  Next weekend Mariela comes over to clean again.  I am having her come once a month to help me out.  She did a really good job last month.

Teaching is going well.  All the students are doing pretty well.  I do have 4 students who don't practice at all except at a lesson.  They are rather small and their parents just don't seem to mind that they don't practice.  Two of them are very good despite not practicing.  Imagine what they could be doing if they did practice?  It would be unbelievable but they don't so I just going along with it.  They are all very cute kids.

I have 2 students going to competition this year.  I am thinking I will probably have more next year when it is in Dearborn.  I have so many beginners that they just wouldn't be ready this year so I am thinking next year if they are interested.  Both of the students are singers.  Usually, I have more singers than piano students competing.  One is 10 and the other is an adult.

Well, it has been a quiet day.  Pain-wise, I am doing alright.  I have just the normal pain level today.  I hope it stays that way for the rest of the week.

I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment