Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NCIS night 2-21

The month is more than 1/2 over.  Wow, it has gone fast.  I don't mind though since it made competition come faster and now it is over.  I really slept a lot yesterday and today recovering from competition.  It always takes a few days to recover completely.

My brakes are going on my car.  I have to take it in tomorrow.  I just can't wait anymore.  I have a friend who could do them, but they are out of town until Monday and I don't want to wait that long.  I am afraid of how bad they would be if I waited.  Right now they grind right before I stop so I don't want to have to get new rotors if I don't have too.  I am hoping it is just a simple job and nothing to serious.  I will take it in tomorrow afternoon before teaching.  I am also hoping that it won't take too long either.  Since I am not an expert, I will leave it to the mechanics at the shop.  This is only the 2nd thing I have had to have fixed.  The first was new tires 2 years ago.  I sure hope I don't need any of those soon.

I have a lot (for me) lessons tomorrow.  Isaac is making up his lesson from yesterday and Charlie is making his up from tonight.  I am looking forward to tomorrow because I have my 3 littlest ones.  They are so adorable and cute.  The twins, who will be 5 tomorrow, are doing really well.  They have learned their bass clef notes quickly and their soon to be 7 year old sister is also doing amazing.  She learned her notes so quickly.  I was astonished at how fast she learned them.  I am very happy with how well the 3 of them are doing.  I really am.  I am hoping that next year they will want to go to competition.  I think they would do awesome there since they all play so nicely.  Apparently, Aaiyana wanted to go this year. Well, I asked and they never got back to me so she missed it.  Oh well, there is always next year.

I should be back to my normal self rather soon.  It always takes a few days to get back to my normal self.    I woke up again today with a super bad headache.  That makes 3 days in a row.  At least by evening the head is back to the regular pain.  I am hoping that tomorrow I won't wake up with it.  Although, should I do that, I am going to get up and take something for it instead of just rolling over.  Perhaps, that would help it go back down faster.  I am getting up a bit early tomorrow to take my car in for repair.  I am getting tired now.  That is a good thing since it is only about 9 ish or so.  I am really hoping for a decent night sleep, only waking a couple of times for pain.  The last couple nights since I came home, I seem to walk up about 6 to 7 times each night.  I am tired of waking up so much.  This morning, the phone kept on ringing though and that kept waking me up.  I am putting it on silence tonight so I won't hear the phone ring tomorrow morning.

I just saw a commercial for the 3D version of Titanic.  Are they making 3D versions of all movies now? first there was Lion King, then Beauty and the Beast and now Titanic?  I won't be seeing it though because I don't really like that movie.  The music is beautiful that is for sure, but I won't be seeing the movie.  They are re-releasing the Star Wars movies in 3D too.  Fortunately, they will be re-releasing them in 2D also because I just don't particularly like 3D.    I did alright with Beauty and the Beast but I am still not a fan of 3D.  I prefer 2D.

I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment