Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday 9-14

I woke up this morning with a really bad headache.  Fortunately, it is back down to the normal headache at this point.  I got up and went back to bed.  I ended up staying there until about 2:30 because it just hurt so much.  Finally, I had to get up to get ready for my only lesson tonight.  Beth will have her lesson on Friday.  The student I had this afternoon was a new student named Allison.  She is 18 and will be starting college this January.  She wants to be an actress and major in Theatre and Musical Theatre.  We started working on Caro Mio Ben and God Help the Outcasts.  She loves Disney too just like me.  Her mom came with her and she is very nice.  I am very pleased with how the lesson went.  Allison played the flute so she can read music and count.  I am going to start her on sight reading next week.  I am excited to work with her.

I do not have anything planned for the evening except relaxing.  The bad headache really exhausted me.  I may even go to bed early.  Tomorrow Julie is coming over at 11 so I will be up by 10:30.  I need to eat breakfast before she arrives.  I am so excited to see her as I haven't actually seen her in a few months.  With my teaching schedule and her schedule this summer, we just weren't able to meet.  I am very happy to be spending some time with her tomorrow.  It should be a good time.  I have Breanna, Laith, and Logan's lessons tomorrow.  Breanna has changed her time from 12:30 to 2:15.  That works fine for me.  I don't have to get up as early!

The news is on right now.  The forecast for the next week is pretty chilly.  It won't be in the high 70s until next Monday.  I don't really mind the cooler weather as it was a very hot summer.

It has been a quiet day because of the bad headache.  I am almost ready for bed now and it is only about 7:30 pm.  I will stay up a bit longer because I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake for a long time.  That would just be bad.

I hope your day has been good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Heather! I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging much, what with my car accident and just not feeling too well, I finally got on the computer and read your blog. I hope you feel better. And thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I appreciate you! :0)
    Big hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete