Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I have to post again, I am so excited.  Calli had her first lesson with me and did phenomenal!!!  She is very talented.  I asked her about how she learned in china and discovered that they didn't really do a lot of both hands.  No problem.  We started right away with both hands.  She learned two songs today and will be practicing during the week until next Wednesday at about 4:30.  Her younger brother, Acer, was fascinated by the violin I had his Mom dig out for him.  He loves everything musical.  I mean, everything.  He also wanted to know where the lap harp was, I had to sadly tell him I still don't know where it is.  I hope to find it soon.  But he perked when I told him about a violin.  He wiggled and jumped.  It was really cute.  So he was entertained during Calli's lesson and quiet.  Well, as quiet as the handsome young man gets.  he didn't distract Calli and I, and that was the important thing.

My older girls are going to love these two tons!

More after next weeks lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment