Monday, March 8, 2010

It is another beautiful sunny day here in Michigan.  (a nice change from the snowy February we had).  March, so far, has been nice as far as the weather is concerned.

I had the monthly lesson for the girls today.  They are doing so well.  All three of them are learning Fur Elise.  I forgot to bring the rest of the song to them.  Oops!  In my defense, I did ask them to face book me a message to remind me to bring it and they forgot.  Yup, all three of them forgot for the entire month, so it isn't just me.

After their lessons, I had two more and that is the end of the marathon of lessons that I love.  Tomorrow is 3 lessons and 2 on Wednesday.  If only I had more.  

My taxes should be done soon.  I can wait for them to be done because you don't pay income tax on disability and I earn so little with lessons that I will have to pay a small amount.  So I have it pretty easy.  

My big bruise on the right arm is getting better.  It doesn't look as scary as it did last week.  Stupid blood test.  Speaking of which, I had the third one this week this morning, and I mean morning.  Ugh, is that what morning looks like?  He he he.  I am not a morning person, not crabby or anything, just not with it.  Fibro fog is bad first thing in the morning around here.  I actually got up before Mom did.  That in itself is unusual.

Mom ate okay today, well, okay for her.  She had both her muffin and her donut with a pint of milk and some lunch (since we were up early I fed her and myself lunch) and some dinner.  She had a couple of tablespoons of pork roast (which I roasted in the crock pot!!) and 3 small carrots and 1 small potato.  She ate everything.  She will have an ensure later tonight before we go to bed.  She drinks about a 1/2 of one with her medicine at night so she ends up with either 1 1/2 or 2 1/2.

Head is normal today, just its usual dull roar, so I am happy about that.  We aren't doing much this evening.  We have to go to Walmarts for some ensure for Mom and medicine for me and her.  I have to turn in a refill and get some sleep stuff for Mom and Tylenol PM for me.  We are out.  

I hope your day is good.  Just a reminder, if you get a chance to look at the online NFA FMaware magazine, here is the link, so go take a look!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Sounds like quite a busy day! I don't know how you do it. Thanks for posting the link again. You're awesome! lol
    Big hug,
    April

    ReplyDelete