Monday, March 22, 2010

It's raining out now and cold.  Not happy about this new development in the weather.  I liked the near 60 degree weather we had all last week.  I moved the two garbage buckets to the front of the house.  Oh my gosh, they weigh a ton.  I will move them to the road after my lessons.  I have to clean up where the animals had fun with the food garbage.  I asked that food garbage be put in the container that closes.  Guess it didn't fit.  Now I have a big mess to clean.  Not happy about that.  happy that the rooms are done, not happy to pick up garbage.

Mom is in her chair dozing again.  I woke at 6 to use the bathroom and she was up.  I don't know how long she was up.  The gate wasn't up either so I quickly fixed that.  I put her back to bed and we both slept until noon.  I think she had been awake for hours because she slept so long in the morning and every time she sits down she falls asleep.

Grace had her lesson already, she is doing really well.  She has got some more complicated music and she is getting it.  She won't have a lesson the day after Easter.  Holy week for her will be very busy so she won't have time to practice, and plus she will be on vacation.  Perhaps they will go away for it.  That would be nice.  

I don't know what we are doing for Easter.  I will make us something nice.  It will probably be just the 2 of us.  I don't mind.  Easter is a quiet holiday for our family.  Andrew and Richard usually had to work since they were in the restaurant business when we were young.  We will probably watch a movie, maybe go to one if there is a good one playing.  We'll see.

Calli, Frank, and Debbie are all having lessons tonight.  Then I will cook dinner for Mom and me.  I have to give her an ensure before the lessons begin so she can have her snack.

Other than lessons, there really isn't anything going on.  I have to order her birthday cakes, but that is about it.  I have planned the snacks we will have at the party, and need to order the veggie tray.  I am not getting a fruit tray too, just some chips and dip and cookies.  It will be mostly low key.  It is an open house type of party as Tillie's house is very small.  I don't know how it will fit so many people at one time.  I can't wait for the party though, I am looking forward to actually talking to my cousins.  I haven't even met one of them yet and she is 18 months old now.  Sad.  :( :( :(  I will see her at the party though.

I ache because of the rain.  I hope you are doing better and maybe no rain in your forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment