Sunday, September 5, 2010

I have 1 lesson this morning. I am excited about it because I haven't seen my Katie since June and I miss her. She should be her shortly. I can't remember exactly what we were working on, but I will find out soon! When she arrives. She is also going to (I think) help put music away. I am not sure. At this point, if it gets done, fine, if not, fine too. It doesn't bother me as much as the hospital bed in the living room does.

Mom is getting stronger with the physical therapy. I bought her ankle weights to use after physical therapy is over. She and I will be doing exercise together. I think she will like that as she always used to like exercising. She is doing much better with the cooler weather than the heat.

Katie had her lesson and surprise! I have 2 more lessons this evening. Rachel and Becca will be starting up again today. What a nice surprise! I haven't seen them since competition in February.

Katie also filed ALL the music in the living room. Yup, except for the stuff I pulled, it has been put away. I am very excited about this. I can use both benches in the living room right now! Not that I can play 2 pianos at the same time, but if I have a student who wants to, I certainly can! How exciting is that? Very in my book.

Mom is taking a wee nap. After Katie finished the filing we went to Tim Horton's for a treat for her then Mom and I headed to Walmart to pick up a few items like her medicine. I also got 4 notebooks for $.15 each! Since I thought I had bought them last week only to discover I bought graph notebooks, I needed them. I also picked up a packet of 10 pens and a magazine to read later. All in all, a good day for us.

Tomorrow we are going to my uncle's for the day. Maia is coming with us. Should be fun, I think. Tuesday I have to make an early phone call to see what I can do about this bill that I totally forgot about and it does mean disaster for me financially. Bad move on my part, I am so angry at myself for forgetting. This mess that I am in is totally my fault, but I am hoping I will be able to take care of it and now with the notebook of bills, I won't forget again. They don't send a monthly statement and that is partly why I forget. The other part is just plain forgetfulness and not being very responsible. I hope it is easy to work out because otherwise I don't know what we will do. i can't pay the entire bill right now, I just don't have the money.

I have had a bad headache for a couple of days because of the financial mistake I made and the hot weather earlier in the week. I hope by tomorrow it is gone because I don't want to have a bad headache and go to my uncle's, it just isn't fun for me then.

I love this cool weather we are getting! The sun is shining beautifully! I hope you are having a good day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment