Thursday, September 9, 2010

We ran into Lily and her mom, Julie at Tim Horton's this afternoon.  I saw Lily enter and I thought, I must be seeing things as she is supposed to be in school.  Unfortunately, she hurt her foot and had to go to the doctors.  It was so nice to talk to them.  I haven't seen them much this summer.  We both have been busy, but mostly they have been very busy.

I am waiting for the lady to come and give Mom a bath.  She should be here any minute now.  It has been a week since she has had a good one and I want her hair washed.  It should be okay to do today because it has been over a week since she fell so I want it done well today.  It has been rather confusing getting the home aide here because our usual one is on vacation for 2 weeks.  It should be all taken care of now, I hope.  I can't wait until Angela is back and we are back on schedule.

Not much happening today because I have no lessons and we aren't visiting because of the bath and the new schedule for the young children at the B-T's house.  With the start of a new school year comes many changes to schedules as most of you know.  I am not sure what time we will be visiting, but we will get it in somewhere because I really do enjoy it and so does Mom.

I had my boring blood test again.  I missed the appointment two weeks ago and before the office calls me to tell me I forgot, I thought I better make an appointment.  The nurse found the vein right away and it went fine for a change.  My veins are very hard to find at times and they don't always behave nicely for nurses.  I can clear a room of nurses just by signing my name.

Pain level is normal for me.  It is beautiful outside, not to hot, not to cold, just perfect.  Mom is chatting away right now.  It is really cute to see her do this.  I wish that she would do this when certain people are around, but she clams up around them because they make her nervous so she doesn't speak.  Maybe I should video this.  Hm, I will think about that.

I hope this finds you doing well and having a good day.  We have had a great one so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment