Saturday, September 4, 2010

It is so beautiful out. It is nice and cool. So cool, in fact, I had to change into sweats because it is too cold for shorts! Ahhhh, my kind of weather. Mom has 2 little jackets on to keep warm, 1 hoodie, and 1 fleece. She looks so cute all bundled up like that. Someday I will be able to post a picture of it just as soon as I find that cord! Yup, still looking!

I finished updating the piano catalogue. I need to update the voice one but that music is out so I can't right now. I now have 761 piano pieces (including books and individual sheet music) for my students to choose from. I hope to not have to buy anything new this year. I really do. My file cabinets are getting full and there is no room for a new cabinet, none whatsoever. I even remember to list the songs on the books that aren't piano courses or lesson books. This way, when I search by song, it will pop up to be found. Katie is coming to help put away all the music that is sitting out. It definitely needs it. I am keeping all the Christmas stuff out though because we will be starting that soon. There is music all over the living room, in the family room, and in the office that need to be put away. I hope she has time tomorrow after her lesson. I really do because I would love for this stuff to be put back where it belongs!

Not to exciting of a day, we had physical therapy for Mom and she did awesome! I mean, it was really good how she concentrated on her exercises. She did a fantastic job. Aggie had her lesson and then we went to the usual for an afternoon snack. Mom is napping in the living room right now. A little later than usual, but that is okay because she won't be sleeping much longer. She usually does about 2 hours a day for a nap. I try to have her nap from about 2 to 4, but today we didn't get home until after 3 so that is why she is still sleeping.

My arm is a bit sore from all that typing so I will end this now. I was able to talk to the big brother, Richard, and wish him a happy birthday! He is 46 years old today. Mom and I both got to wish him a happy birthday in our brief conversation because they were getting ready to go out and about doing stuff and errands. I sure miss that family. I know Mom does too. I can't wait until he comes! Should be soon!

Anyways, I still have a bit of a bad headache and my knee is a bit better today, at least right now it is. I am hoping it stays this way. I hope this finds you doing well and having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment