Wednesday, June 22, 2011

another busy day

I had 3 lessons today.  I should have had 4 but the first one got lost and instead of calling me to find out how to get to me, she went home then called me.  I don't expect to see them ever from the sounds of it.  I did try to tell her that if she used the GPS to get here she might get lost, but she wouldn't let me give directions.  I have been through this a few times.  I was a bit frustrated as I had everything ready for her.  I had a new CD copied for her and the music was copied too.  Oh well, the rest of the lessons made up for it.  Carson came early for his lesson.  Hey, I don't mind.  Bob had his lesson next and while he was playing his Mozart Sonata the thunder was accompanying him!  We have weird weather today.  Beth just finished her lesson.  She started a new song today to work on air flow.  She did quite well with it.  We taped two songs so that she could practice with us singing on it.  That will help her a lot.

Tomorrow is Andrew's graduation.  I am meeting him at a park.  Weird, I know, but that is where he wants to meet us so that is where we are going to meet.  The ceremony starts at 6:30 pm.  After that we are going to a restaurant for dinner.  I have to stop at the bank tomorrow to get some money to pay for my dinner and the bridge tolls.  I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

I am a bit tired tonight now, I am planning to go to bed early because I am getting up earlier than usual.  I do hope you are having a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time at the graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the graduation. Get plenty of rest...you need it! :0)

    ReplyDelete