Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday

Well, it is official, the student who was supposed to start last Wednesday at 2 pm, who got lost, has quit.  She is so frazzled from the directions the GPS gave her that she is quitting.  I tried to tell her that I have better directions, but it didn't work.  She is afraid of the M-59 highway.  Makes me wonder how often she really drives and how far.  I am bummed.  i was looking forward to the student's lesson.  She is 11 and was going to take singing.  Well, thankfully, I have 3 new ones this summer that help make up for the 2 who quit for the summer.  I just wish I had a few more.  I am starting to stress on bills again.  I hope this next month is better.

Emily had her lesson.  She is doing quite well.  She is jamming at flash cards.  We added a few new notes that she will need in a few weeks.  Next week, I will add the rest of the new notes she will need for her new hand position.  I am very pleased with her progress.  Tomorrow, I have my 3 little ones and Charlie so that will be an awesome day.  Emily has rescheduled her lesson next week from Monday to Tuesday since Monday is July the 4th.  I know Bob will be changing his lesson day too, probably to Wednesday, so I already wrote him down for Wednesday.  If he needs to change it, I will.  I prefer to reschedule a lesson as oppose to miss a lesson.  It is best for the student as they don't miss as much.  I love how Charlie more often than not, reschedules lessons rather than cancels them.  Bob does the same thing.  I really like that about them.

I am watching My Yard Goes Disney.  It is such a neat show.  They take backyards and make them into a Disney theme.  This week is a Pirate themed backyard.  Boy, we would have totally loved that as children.  Any of the Disney themes would have worked for us.

Speaking of Disney, Kathy and crew had a good time in Disney World last week.  The girls got to meet all the princesses and ate in Cinderella's Castle, a place I have never eaten in.  I have eaten with Cinderella but it was at the 1900 Park Place in the Grand Floridian Hotel off of the Magic Kingdom.  It was lots of fun.  Jacqueline, Aggie, Mom, and I ate there for our special night out.  We were all celebrating our birthdays.  I had no idea it was the last trip for Mom.  I sure miss her a lot today.  I missed her a lot when I was at Andrew's graduation too.  It is hard to celebrate things without her here to be with us.

I haven't done a whole lot today.  I am very tired as usual it seems.  This new exhaustion seems to be the new norm for me.  I don't know why or have any idea what is causing it, it is just there.  I have had this extra exhaustion for about 3 months now.  I meant to get a thermometer to check my temperature because some days I think I have a low grade fever, but I need to monitor this.  Today seems to be okay, but one day last week I felt a bit warm.  I will have to go out later this week to get a new one.

I do hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment