Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Reunion!!!

The reunion was a FUN!!!  I had a great time.  I am glad I went.  Kathy is going to let me know if there is a lot of walking for the cider mill tomorrow.  If there is, then, I will not go, but if there isn't, I will.  that is how it stands now.  I just got home and I really had a wonderful time.  The committee did such a great job. I got lots of pictures and I will post them in the afternoon since technically, it is Sunday morning right now!  I am waiting for the dryer and then I am heading to bed!  Have an awesome night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics!
    Get some sleep!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

September 6,2026

  Tomorrow is Labor Day.  This summer has had its super fast parts and it’s super slow parts.   Last Monday, I had the Ablation Procedure on...