Friday, September 11, 2009

Hard to believe it has been 8 years since 9/11.  To have that many people purposely killed.  It just boggles the mind on how human beings want to kill each other just because of where they live, or what they believe.  To think we have enemies based on our personal beliefs is so hard for me to believe.  How can someone hate me because I have different beliefs than they do?  I don't think I will ever understand that kind of hatred, never ever.

Sleep was a smidge better last night.  Mom kept coming in my room though asking me if I was ready to get up.  She gets so bored in the morning but I have such poor sleep that if I get up earlier I will end taking a long nap in the afternoon.  I don't think she would be happy about that either.  I have come to the realization that no matter what I do, unless I move my schedule to hers, she will not be happy.  The chances of me being able to move her schedule is close to zip because I just don't sleep well.  Wait, if I can get decent sleep I would be able to.  I don't expect good sleep anymore.  I expect a bad nights sleep every night.  I am excited about a better night sleep, not a good night sleep.

My arm and head are not doing well right now.  I have taken a pain pill so I hope it improves soon.  My left knee is bad again.  I don't know why it is sore, I didn't do anything to it.  At least I don't remember doing anything to it.  Sometimes it feels like it is about to give out on me.  I haven't had any light headiness since the other night so I am very happy about that.  We will probably go to bed earlier tonight since I am so tired.  With Mom interrupting me all morning, I didn't get the same amount sleep as usual.  Every time I rolled over she was in the room.

We went to see All About Steve this afternoon.  What a strange movie.  I am not sure if I liked it or not.  It was billed as a comedy yet parts were definitely not funny.  The main character, Mary, falling into an abandoned mine is not funny, nor is the fact that the children who were originally in the mine one was left behind.  Yes, she figured out a way to get out and save them, but still, it is not funny.  It was definitely not as good as the Proposal.  That was a great movie!  I loved that one, it was so funny.  Mom wasn't sure if she liked the one we saw today or not and that is unusual for her.  She generally likes almost everything.  That is just Mom, but today she can't make up her mind.

Well, I hope you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment